Friday, February 4, 2011

Smaller Booty Call

A few days ago I got a call from my father-in-law.(after my post about how Kev I and broke a bench in Park City, interesting....) He told me that his Dr had recommended that he lose 20lbs. He then said that to help motivate him that he and I should have a race to lose weight.(I think he is trying to motivate ME, what do you think?) The winner I guess, would be 20 pounds lighter. I agreed and hung up. I have been aware of my need to jump on the get healthy band wagon, but a wagon with a live band on it serving ice cream,cake, and nachos sounds so much more delightful to me. Guess it is a good thing I don't get late night booty calls, instead I get, let's get smaller booty calls. Ok, pops, on your mark, get set go....yes I know you started yesterday, I was being fair by giving an old man a head start.;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Why is it everyone around us keeps exercising? Why can't we just be happy eating as we please? ;) I know ... I should jump on the band wagon with you. Maybe we could motivate each other (but we still have to make Maverick D.C. runs!)

Cherish said...

Good luck! Lose the sugar - it works wonders!