Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Final Farewell Fatttest of Fat Pants

How we spent most of our time together

I am happy to say that bit by bit my bits are shrinking. This means the pants from my fat & happy days are starting to sag on my still plump but getting less so frame. My fat pants and I have walked many a mile together. More accurately I guess we have sat on many a couches together. Many times throughout my life I have put them high up on a shelf in my closet & said 'good-bye' to them as I have lost weight, only to say 'hello again' as soon as I had consumed one too many cheeseburgers. But this time I think it is time we part for good. I feel the signifigance of saying good-bye to my favorite fat pants may be just the ticket to keeping my bum small. Afterall if I knew my bum would have no where comfortable to go if it did grow back then perhaps it could remain small for ever. Tough love is the only way sometimes. So I say good-bye old fat friend. I will always remember the way your soft denim material protected my thighs from getting fat burn when they rubbed together. How you always hugged my waist, my belly never went a day without a hug. Also I appreciate you resisting the urge to split open right down my back side everytime I bent over.
So if anyone could use a car cover, or a tarp? A circus tent? If broken down you might possibly be able to make 20 new pair of jeans out of them. If I were a sew-er my kids would be in jeans for the next 2 years! They will be neatly folded in my trash can out back. But I am warning you, if you do come take them, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT keep them folded in your closet, your bum size WILL increase, guaranteed.
2 months from now hopefully I will bid farewell to my second to fattest fat pants....

5 comments:

Katie Nelson said...

You're awesome Eve! I'm wearing my own pair of fat pants now and I need to say goodbye to them - but alas, they are still a little tight. I guess I need to say goodbye to some other stuff as well. Thanks for the inspiration!

Mrs. A said...

Awesome, Eve! Last week I also said goodbye to my fat pants! Let's be strong!!

Here And Happy! said...

This is absolutely inspiring! I'm going to hang out around here a lot more...hoping the thing you've got going will rub off on me! (Love the font--I need it too.)

Stacey said...

You go girl!! You'll get there. I think the best way to say good-bye is to say a final good-bye. The temporary good-bye is too non-committal! LOL

Cherish said...

Belated, but YES! You're awesome!